Welcome to The Rag Company's newest creation - The SMITTEN DRY Mitt. This unique tool was designed by the TRC team to eliminate towel drag when using a large drying towel on lower panels by combining two of the most effective premium Korean microfiber materials available anywhere for safely and effectively drying all types of paint / clearcoat. On one side is the same world-class Twist Loop Weave material as our top-of-the-line TWISTRESS and TWIST & SHOUT Drying Towels and on the other side is a DOUBLE layer of our famous PLUFFLE (Plush/Waffle) Drying Towels. To tie everything together we used our exclusive ButterSoft™ Microfiber Suede as the ultimate border for softness and absorbency. The results are unparalleled in the high-end microfiber industry with no equal.
Features of the SMITTEN DRY Mitt include:
- Two Unique Premium Microfiber Sides - Only AA-Grade (highest) South Korean 70/30 Blend Microfiber Used In Construction
- Two Finger Loops Inside To Secure Your Hand And Maintain Total Control During Use
- ButterSoft™ Suede Edge = Super 70/30 Blend Absorbency On Both The Leading Edge And The Trailing Edge
- Lint-Free / Streak-Free
- Absolutely Safe On All Types Of Paint / Clearcoat Finishes
- Extremely Durable With Highest Quality Double Stitching and Hidden Seams
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Although the mitt is primarily designed for drying use, it also excels at the application of sealants, instant detailing sprays and other similar detailing products.
Perfect Microfiber Materials + Perfect Border = A New Definition of the Perfect Drying Tool for all Automotive, Boat, and RV Applications!
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash Gentle or Hand Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach & Softeners), Tumble Dry Low or Hang to Air Dry. OPTION: Add 1/4 Cup of White Distilled Vinegar to Increase Softness and Help Remove Any Detailing Product Residue
Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach, Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored products separately from lighter colored products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.