Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
All notices from The Rag Company to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to The Rag Company shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:
5430 W State Street
Boise, ID 83703
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to The Rag Company five (5) days after the date sent.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
The Rag Company
5430 W State Street
Boise, ID 83703
Copyright © 1999-2017 The Rag Company. All rights reserved.
As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 1999-2016 The Rag Company. All rights reserved.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by The Rag Company. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of The Rag Company or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. The Rag Company and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if The Rag Company believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of The Rag Company and its subsidiaries.
The Rag Company keeps your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number, and a password. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience.
Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology.
- To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to The Rag Company's site. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
- When entering any of The Rag Company's contests or prize drawings, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or drawing you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to The Rag Company's site. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
- We use "cookies" to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time
- Depending upon when an order has been received, your in-stock purchase will generally ship the same day or next day (within 48 hours). If, for some reason your order will not ship within 4 business days of when the order was placed we will contact you via email with an estimated ship date.
- REMINDER: Please remember that all UPS shipments require a signature upon delivery. If you are having an order ship to your home please be there to sign for it or be willing to go to your local UPS location to pick it up. If nobody is at your home during the day it might be a good idea to have the order shipped to your place of business if that is possible.
- We do not add a handling charge for any orders. Please note that for international orders we're only charging the shipping costs - any taxes or duties levied by the destination country are your responsibility. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this website pass to you, the purchaser, when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
The Rag Company charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. The Rag Company makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. The Rag Company SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL The Rag Company BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
-- OR Depending on State --
- The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by The Rag Company.
- The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. The Rag Company is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
- The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not The Rag Company.
- The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by The Rag Company, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
- A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although The Rag Company tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
The Rag Company will gladly accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you are unhappy with a product you ordered we will accept returns for 30 days from the date of purchase. Note: We only take returns of unused products. Return shipping is at the expense of the purchaser. Fulfillment mistakes that we make resulting in the shipment of incorrect product to you will also be accepted for return 30 days from the date of purchase.
Calling Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm (MST) Monday through Friday
Shop Hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm (MST) Monday through Friday
Email Support: Available 24/7 (Monitored all-day, but any responses are made at the earliest-convenience)
ONLINE ORDER COUPON CODES:
- Valid at The Rag Company's online store only
- Offer only available to customers eligible to use the online store
- Coupon codes must be entered at checkout
- Codes Not valid with any other offers, promotions, coupons or discounts unless otherwise stated
- Coupons and their Codes do not expire, but may change, be modified or cancelled at any time without notice
- Each code may be used only once
- Coupon codes cannot be combined on the same order
- One coupon code allowed per order
- Offer Not valid on prior purchases
- Offer Applies only to in-stock items
- Item and Brand-Specific codes may feature limitations or restrictions on which products are eligible
- Coupon codes offering specials on a specific number of items, (e.g. One, Two, et al) are specific to that number
- Kits, bundles, packs or other collections are considered to be multiple, not individual items, and are not eligible for product-specific offers unless otherwise stated
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED: Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. The Rag Company and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of The Rag Company shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and The Rag Company with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and The Rag Company with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized byThe Rag Company. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.